Register your NQT with Denbigh School for the Appropriate Body service.
Our package ensures that you will meet the statutory requirements by:
- ensuring NQTs, induction tutors, and the Headteacher are aware of statutory roles and responsibilities
- providing and monitoring assessment forms and induction paperwork
- informing and updating the TRA on the NQT’s induction
- providing training and guidance for induction mentors
- inviting NQTs to an NQT Welcome Conference at the start of the year.
Included in the cost of £265, NQTs registered with us as Appropriate Body are welcome to attend our programme of induction training alongside our own NQTs at Denbigh School.
It is our expectation that NQTs will produce a portfolio of evidence towards meeting the Teachers’ Standards. For quality assurance, Denbigh School may wish to make a visit to the school to meet with the NQT, observe the NQT teaching and discuss feedback with the induction tutor.
Together with PEP:MK, we are experienced in providing this service for NQTs in primary and secondary schools. The Denbigh School Appropriate Body package is available for all NQTs including those trained by the Tommy Flowers SCITT and all other providers.